The following rules apply to all
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter any of our contests.
2. Our contests are limited to residents of the United States. Employees and family
members of OKoffroad.com are not eligible to enter contests. All contests are void where
prohibited by law.
3. You may enter our contests on-line or through the mail. To enter on-line, enter your
name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address on the website and click on the
submit button. Send contest material by e-mail attachment to
firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid e-mail address is
necessary to enter contests on-line. To enter through the mail, hand print your name, address
and e-mail address on a piece of paper or 3" x 5" card and mail in an envelope with the
appropriate contest material to: Contests c/o OKoffroad.com, 7422 East. 63rd Place, Tulsa,
Oklahoma 74133. All entries become the exclusive property of Okoffroad.com.
4. Entries are deemed valid only when actually received by OKoffroad.com in Tulsa,
Oklahoma. All contests are contests in the State of Oklahoma, and shall be construed pursuant
to the laws of the State of Oklahoma.
5. Winners are selected by OKoffroad.com in its sole and exclusive discretion. The
decisions of OKoffroad.com are final.
6. OKoffroad.com is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete,
mutilated or postage due mail or entries or for problems downloading entries from the website or
for any other technical problems with the website.
7. The winner or winners shall be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes
associated with the prizes awarded if applicable.
8. By entering into our contests, you agree that OKoffroad.com may use your name for
advertising or promotional purposes in the event you win a prize.
9. To the maximum extent possible under applicable law, you release OKoffroad.com from any
loss, damage, claim, or expense for any of OKoffroad.com's actions in any way associated with